Sunday, April 22, 2018

In the morning...

...when the madness has faded.



Oh, yeah, it was good, thanks.  Well, it was kind-of good, but it was kind-of weird, too.

See, I picked up these two German guys – at Anaconda, you know, that new bar by the river?  Anyway, Kurt and Walter, they were and we got talking and one thing led to another, and I asked them if they wanted a fuck and so off we went.

And I thought they’d take turns, but they wanted to do me together – one at the front, one at the back, you know?  And they both had lovely big cocks, and they were quite tall, so I’m actually impaled there, really, with my feet off the ground with all my weight pushing them all the way into me, so that was great. But I couldn’t really move, so I’m thinking ‘now what?’ and then they both just start thrusting, using their knees to jiggle me up and down.  They both had really strong thighs – cyclists, I think.

Anyway, I’m just gasping away as all this is going on, and then I realise they’re talking away to one another while they fuck.  I don’t know what they were saying but they were just looking straight at each other and chatting away, and when I tried to kiss one of them he kind of brushed me away so he could keep on talking to his friend.

And that’s when I realised, they weren’t really fucking me – they were fucking each other!  A bit like when I realised on our wedding night that you were more interested in my panties than in what was inside them.  Remember? Well… more fun than that, obviously.  But it was a bit humiliating actually – I guess they couldn’t admit to themselves that they were gay, so they just had to use a girl like a… like a plug adaptor or something.

They took me from both ends after that, with me down on all fours, and then I really felt like a piece of meat.  Hi guys – I’m Julie, I’ll be the tube connecting your cocks tonight!  Enjoy.

Anyway, they’re leaving for Germany this afternoon, so I suppose that’s that.   

It’s a bit sad, really, don’t you think?  That they fancy each other so much but they have to fuck girls all the time to express it?  It is a bit like you and the panties, isn’t it?  Only less pathetic.    

Oh, that reminds me, actually - can we move your unlocked night to Wednesday next week?


No comments:

Post a Comment