Friday, October 27, 2017

Marital law



I know how to satisfy my wife sexually.  I just have to hire some help to do it in practice.



Depends what you define as a problem.  There's obviously going to be a lot of screaming, for a start, and - what's that you say?  She doesn't mind the screaming?  Oh, OK then.  No, I don't think there's going to be any kind of problem.



Of course, she doesn't regard him as being on the same level as all her appliances.  She's a lot closer to her vibrator, for a start.



You should keep the little teensie condoms around, though.  You might get lucky, after all!  How many have you got left?  Three?  Oh yes, that should be more than enough.  The honeymoon only lasts two weeks, after all.




Aunt Clarissa's used to slightly looser men, of course. I mean, Uncle Arnold hasn't spent a day without a butt-plug since the 1960s, I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment