Thursday, October 20, 2011

Learning to crawl

Chrissie Hynde.  What more could there be to say on a blog about female domination?  Chrissie Hynde.


Anyway, that was Chrissie Hynde.  Here are the captioned images of female domination.



Dommes mostly love rules.
Actually, it's only by making mistakes that we learn.  Well: by making mistakes and being whipped for it, I mean.





Because she says so.  And has a whip.
Don't worry - you'll have plenty of time.




Lucky househusband
He was hoping for a new ironing board but managed to hide his disappointment.





OWK dreams and reality
What a lot of text.  Click and zoom, click and zoom.  Y'know, I've always thought those 'guardress' uniforms are just so...so...excuse me, I really must click and zoom.






Hooooowllll
It must be such a relief not to have to cope with all that begging for mercy, not to mention the hysterical screams.

2 comments:

  1. I love the captioned photo of the corprate CEO wife and her househusband

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gawd... I love the last one on "gagging weekends" !

    ReplyDelete